From Hintertux to Mayrhofen through the gorgeous Tux Alps – that’s the new TUX070
50km is not enough for you, then our new route, the TUX070 is just the right challenge for you. A breathtaking landscape under the rising autumn sun awaits you on this distance.
Unlike the other routes of the Mayrhofen Ultraks, the TUX070 does not start directly in Mayrhofen but at the parking lot of the Gletscherbahnen Hintertux. The first kilometers you still need your headlamp to master the uphill to the Frauenwand. There, great views and a unique sunrise await you. Over the Tuxerjoch and the main ridge of the Zillertal Alps, the route leads you in the direction of Stoankasern to the Rastkogel. Here you will meet the part of the RK50 route and take the last kilometers of a technical downhill into the town center of Mayrhofen, where the spectators are already waiting for you.
Look forward to an extraordinary trail challenge in a picture-perfect landscape.
We bring you with shuttle buses from Mayrhofen to Hintertux to the start. In addition, we offer a luggage transport, so you can change directly at the finish.
Experience the dreamlike Tux mountain world
70km / 4.000hm
- Start time: Saturday, September 10, 2022, 05:30 a.m.
- Start: Parking lot Gletscherbahn Hintertux
- Finish: Ultraks Zone
- Distance: 70 kilometers
- Altitude difference: 4.000m
- Highest point: Geierjoch – 2.760m
- Maximum number of participants: 300
- ITRA points: 3
Your safety is our first priority. For this reason, the following equipment must be carried. The material will be checked before the start.
- Cell phone (always on)
- Emergency blanket
- Elastic bandage for an emergency bandage
- Jacket for bad weather in the mountains (waterproof)
- Warm long sleeve layer
- Headband or cap
- Head torch
- Personal, individual food
- Water bottle / collapsible cup
What do your receive?
- Trackside refreshments
- Runners Meal
- Luggage transport
- Shuttle to the start
- GPS tracking via smartphone
- Finisher T-Shirt from Salomon